Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy 9 Years!!


I cannot think of any better time to start a new blog than on our Anniversary! Ryan and I have been happily married for 9 years today! I cannot believe how time has flown by. We have a nice steak dinner with simmered red wine mushrooms planned for a nice at home dinner tonight. We normally go out to a nice restaurant each year and splurge on drinks, etc., but this year since we added our newest little blessing we will be staying home. I wouldn't trade it for the world though. Being at home with our family surrounding us means more to me than a busy restaurant anyway :)

Days like these make me reflect back about my life and I truly would not change a thing. I have so many blessings in front of me! I would not have any of these if it weren't for Ryan. I am so glad that 11 years ago, his mom had to bring his kitty cat, Amber, into the vet clinic where I worked, because without out that cat we wouldn't be where we are today! Happy Anniversary Ryan, I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 9 Years!! What a perfect Anniversary Present you received this year!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know, we were truly blessed beyond measure this December :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blog World! Happy Belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete